Friday 1 April 2011

Blue for You: Chefchaouen

Blue for you is a good way to describe the mountain town of Chefchaouen in Morocco's Rif mountains. An awesome place for photographers as the old medina not only clings to the side of a mountain in a very picturesque manner, but also the locals have painted the entire town blue.
In fact, a sort of powder blue mixed with white paint that varies deliciously in tone and tint around the narrow streets. Here are a few snaps that have been roughly edited FYI. White Balance is a nightmare!
White Balance??



Paint pigmentson sale in Chefchaouen

Chefchaouen at night (HDR)

1 comment:



  1. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some ideas about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is so well written.

    I already bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.

    It’s hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

    I also have a blog.

    Best Photoshop Tutorials

    Don't forget to check it. Thank you.

















    ReplyDelete