Tuesday 14 April 2020

Self-Isolation Photo Projects

If you are looking for subjects to shoot for a mini assignment - here's a good idea! 

I was looking to shoot something that looked 'a bit different' the other day and thought I'd trawl the kitchen cabinets for inspiration. I used a tripod, a flashlight and an extension tube on my 50mm Canon EF lens.

Anchovies!
Dried chillies in olive oil, backlit with my flashlight
Freshly made home lime and ginger marmalade - backlit using my LED torch
Close-up of preserved lemons and bay leaves
Another close-up of our preserved lemons
Pickled radish with black peppercorns
(All shot using a Canon EF50mm f1.4 lens plus 35mm Extension Tube

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I also have a blog.

    Best Photoshop Tutorials

    Don't forget to check it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete