Here's a link to my latest UDEMY class - Mastering High Dynamic Range Picture Making.
|Icebergs off the coast of Amassalik, Greenland|
- How to create truly impressive HDR images from a single shot (JPG and RAW)
- The best HDR software to try, some free, some paid
- Working with multiple RAW files
- Batch processing files to make HDR video
|Old, fifties American car on blocks in a back street of Havana|
- How to set up shooting exposure brackets for the HDR process
- Controlling the results - working with Tone Compression methods
|Burj Khalifa 'glimpse', Dubai|
PLUS: How to troubleshoot files when they don't come out quite as good as you'd hoped for.
This includes videos on:
- Removing sensor spots (Photoshop and Photoshop Elements tutorials)
- Removing chromatic aberration
- Effective4 frame alignment techniques to get your hand-held shot to line up and produce sharper results
- Removing ugly haloes using a retouching brush and selected Blend Modes
- Getting started tutorials using Photomatix Pro and Aurora HDR Pro software plus many others
Three hours of video tutorials, 35 lectures/tutorials, no time limit, cost a mere $55 (or $20 when discounted). Check this link as my class is frequently discounted!
Mastering HDR Picture Making from Robin Nichols on Vimeo.